GAMDIAS promises to repair or replace any component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship. Warranty will start from date of original purchase, please keep a copy of the purchase invoice and serial number that is provided.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
· Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
· Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
· Any damages that have been caused by user
· Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
· Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
· Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by GAMDIAS
Please have your detailed order information ready for the warranty department to begin your claim. You will be required to send, invoice, proof of purchase, serial number, photos and/or videos of the complication you are experiencing to allow our warranty department to further assist you.